Professionally designed instrument approach and departure procedures facilitate aircraft operations in poor weather conditions and at night.
The use of these procedures benefit our clients in many ways. These include:
Improved airport accessibility – instrument approach procedures allow aircraft to use the airport when weather or night conditions
would otherwise close the airport
- Improved operational reliability – with an airport significantly less sensitive to weather, it becomes more reliable
Reduced airport operating costs – satellite-based instrument procedures require no airport physical airport infrastructure.
In many cases, the existing ground-based navigation aids can be decommissioned with the attendant savings in operational costs
Improved safety – professionally designed instrument procedures dramatically improve the safety of airport operations by providing
guidance to pilots. Satellite-based procedures, particularly WAAS approach procedures, provide a dramatic improvement in safety owing to
their unprecedented accuracy.
JetPro has the training, experience, and capability to provide the following instrument procedure design and ancillary capabilities:
1st Generation Satellite-Based:
2nd Generation Satellite-Based (Augmented - WAAS):
Conventional Navigation Aid:
Required Navigation Performance
- RNP Basic
- RNP Authorization Required (RNP-AR)
- RNP Special Aircraft and Aircrew Authorization Required (SAAAR)
- Satellite Based (1st and 2nd Generation)
- Conventional/Paved Surfaces
- Gravel/Unprepared Surfaces
- Ice Runway Surfaces
- High Arctic Aerodromes